What is the KTEA-3?
An achievement test is standardized assessment designed to measure subject and grade-level specific knowledge. The Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement (3rd edition) measures academic achievement in the areas of letter and word recognition, math computation, spelling, reading comprehension, math concepts/applications and written expression. The KTEA-3 is individually administered in a simple, non-threatening formant making it a popular choice for elementary student families. This valid and reliable assessment is a great option for parents who are seeking a more in-depth analysis of their students’ academic strengths and weaknesses.
What is the cost?
The cost for an individually administered KTEA -3 is only $65 per student. This comprehensive assessment offers each student an individual digital report that includes a score summary, certificate of completion, and the county required paperwork.
Who can register?
Any student in Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade. VIRTUAL TESTING - Is available for ALL students throughout the state of Florida and beyond.
How to Register for the KTEA
1) Click on the "register now" link below
2) Complete the KTEA-3 Registration Form
3) You will receive and e-mail with directions on how to proceed
4) We will schedule a Virtual Appointment or In Person Appointment
5) We submit ALL the required forms for the county in which you reside
6) You will receive a receipt and a copy of the forms for your records
Its just that EASY, Annual Assessment Complete!