What is the IOWA Test of Basic Skills?
For students in 3rd-8th grade the IOWA basic battery assesses student achievement in areas of vocabulary, reading comprehension, language and math. Language consists of four separately timed tests: spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and usage and expression. Similarly, math has three tests: concepts and estimation, problem solving and data interpretation, and computation. For students in 9th-12th grade the IOWA assesses student achievement in areas of vocabulary, reading comprehension, written expression, math, science and social studies..
What is the cost?
The cost for the group administered IOWA Test of Basic Skills is only $75 per student. This comprehensive assessment offers each student an individual digital report, certificate of completion, and digital submission of the county required paperwork.
Who can register?
Any student in 3rd - 12th grade may register for the IOWA. This assessment is administered in a group setting over the course of two shorter days or one longer day. Please note, if you choose the two day option, attendance both days is required.
We Travel To Your Location!
We will bring the IOWA test of basic skills to your group of 6 or more students. We travel to your location and administer the IOWA. EVERYTHING is included, all you need to do is arrange a location, set a date and show up. It's really that easy!
2023 IOWA Testing Schedule
April 17th 8am - 12pm
April 18th 8am - 12pm
Registration CLOSES March 15, 2023
Abundant Life Ministries
May 22nd 8am - 12pm
May 23rd 8am - 12pm
Registration CLOSES April 29, 2023
To schedule your group testing on an alternate date and/or different location, contact us using the link below.
How to Register for group IOWA Testing
1) Click on the "register now" link below
2) Complete Registration Form. From the drop down menu select the date and location that works best for you.
3) You will receive and e-mail with directions on how to proceed, location of testing, information regarding your test scores, and directions for how to submit your payment
4) We submit ALL the required forms for the county in which you reside
5) You will receive a receipt and a copy of the forms for your records
Its just that EASY, Annual Assessment Complete!